Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas Lesson Plan

I have less than two weeks left of this semester of college.  Completing my Art for the Elementary Teacher class is going to be a bittersweet experience. I will be leaving with so many new skills and ideas for my future classroom that I can't wait to use but I'll also be moving on from an amazing instructor and classmates I've befriended. The last lesson plan for this course is anything Christmas (our instructor is deliberately vague and pushes us to think outside the box in developing projects).

A Christmas Carol Lesson Plan

Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the idea of creating the Christmas card and so thrilled to be your first follower and comment! I look forward to good things from you, Mrs. A.!

    Love ya!

    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there!
    Welcome! :) Can't wait to hear all your great ideas! Christina Bainbridge sent me!
    Tunstall's Teaching Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm your newest follower :) Your friend Christina sent me over :) Welcome to the blog world!

    Also, just wanted to stop by and share my new GIVEAWAY with you :)
    You can WIN a $20 Gift Card for Amazon and shop till you drop :)

    Come by & enter to WIN!
    http://www.ateacherstreasure.com/2011/11/treasured-giveaway-20-amazon-gift-card.html

    Happy Holidays!

    ❤ Mor Zrihen ❤
    A Teacher's Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Welcome to the wonderful land of blogging! Christina Bainbridge sent me and I'm excited to be your newest follower!

    Rebecca
    Teaching First

    ReplyDelete